Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sweet Jesus

It is easy to forget about this thing. Here comes the quick catch-up bulleted list!

  • went to Seattle for Spring Break. Yeah, it was great. If you want the rest of the story from below, call me already.
  • We spent most of April house hunting. It has been decided that in lieu of the Ph.D. that I had my heart set on, an MBA is my ticket out of teaching high school. So we are sticking around and I am applying to the MBA-PM program at the UI--they do evening classes in Cedar Rapids.
  • We found said house the first week of May. It is a townhouse built in 2006 in Marion. 3 bedrooms, all upstairs, 3.5 bathrooms, 2 car attahced garage and finished basement--complete with full bar. We love it and are excited to move in July!
  • Ben is now crawling everywhere and pulls himself up to everything. Eight teeth and all kinds of food--sweet potatoes, squash, prunes, pears, peas, peaches, apples, bananas--he looooves bananas. He is getting to be such a big boy.
  • I leave for Spain on June 10. My friend Jackie is taking a group from Xavier and needed another chaperone--so I am going! Yippee! I get back on June 25.
  • this school year is never going to end. ever. guh.

No comments: